Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just an update

The doctors office called yesterday and said that everything on the ultrasound looked great and that she was right on course for her due date. I have yet to experience this so called "honeymoon stage". I've had a bad cold for a couple weeks now and all I do is work and sleep...it's an exciting life I lead! Every appointment I've had my blood pressure keeps creeping up so my doctor is keeping a close eye on that. He's says I need to keep my stress level down...I wish I knew how! I have yet to gain any weight...in fact I've lost 27 lbs. but oddly enough my clothes are too small, it's very strange. Getting up from a deep couch...out of bed or rolling over in bed, those have all become a little more difficult. I am days away from being half-way through and I can't believe how fast it has gone. 20 weeks...wow!

No comments: