Thursday, May 24, 2007

32 weeks

How your baby's growing: By now, your baby probably weighs almost 4 pounds and is almost 17 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. She has tiny toenails now, and her fingernails have grown in, too. Some babies have a head of hair already; others have only peach fuzz.

It's amazing that there is only 8 more weeks to go until we get to meet this little girl who has been growing and moving around in my belly for the last 8 months.
I had my first shower 2 weeks ago...I have to say that I really have the most wonderful friends anyone could ask for. We had so much fun! Adele and Kellie threw a Slumber Shower...who would have thought that a bunch of women in their late 20's would have such a blast having a slumber party!! We decided it was tradition now...all baby showers from here on out would be slumber showers!
I am now officially on maternity leave. :( I've been having some issues with my blood pressure and my pulse and so now I've got lots of time on my hands!!

1 comment:

Heather H said...

I wish I lived closer so I could have gone!! I hope you are taking care of yourself, use these last few weeks to go out to dinner and to the movies, it gets harder with a baby! Take some naps and make some scrapbook pages too.