Thursday, December 27, 2007

12/27/2007


Augusta and Lydia had matching PJs!



Trying to reach the birds that hang down...



Lydia in her new Rainforest Jumper!

We had really nice first Christmas as a family...busy, but very enjoyable. Lydia got spoiled!!! She's starting to have this personality and it's so fun to watch her grow and change. She just started doing this silly panting thing...she sounds like a dog, but it is hilarious! She can also be such a faker...when she coughs, if you talk to her or just give her attention she'll keep fake coughing, and she's mastered the fake cry! She got a jumper from Nanny and Papa(matt's parents)and she LOVES it!! She's eating fruits and veggies now with rice cereal so we are down to 3 bottles a day.

Wedding plans are coming along. A couple of my bridesmaids and I went dress shopping for their dresses and I totally changed my mind on the colors...
I've got my dress and sometime in the next couple weeks we will get the invitations done(i'm making them myself).

1 comment:

Skagit Mom said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful first Christmas! And congratulations on your engagement, I'm so happy for you both!

-Tiffany