Thursday, June 4, 2009

Holy hot weather!!

Wow has it been beautiful weather around here. Lydia has LOVED playing in her sandbox and having a backyard to spend time in. Yesterday I set up the sprinkler and let her run through it in her diaper... she discovered that if she ran through the sprinkler then played in the sandbox the sand would stick to her! She was so dirty!







Life has been a tad crazy for us the last couple weeks with moving and me starting a job but I think we're finally starting to get into a routine. On tuesday we were getting new carpet and our new furniture was being delivered. I work on tuesdays now so my mother-in-law came to our house to watch Lydia and so someone would be here for the deliveries...well when I left our house was full of boxes, no carpet and no furniture...when I came home it looked like a home! She did laundry, put things away, organized...it was amazing! I really lucked out in the in-law department...they are so good to us!

1 comment:

Liz and Nick said...

that second pic of lydia is sooo stinkin cute! great pics :)