Monday, January 26, 2009

Cold day at the park

So it was so beautiful today that I thought I'd take Lydia to the park after I ran some errands. We got to lions park and were the only ones there! I was shocked with how nice it was. So I put her hat and gloves on her and off we went to play. She played on the swings and the bouncy duck then she saw the slide...she kept saying "slide, slide". By this time I was beginning to notice how cold it was, but she was having so much fun! She went down the slide a few times so I decided to video tape her going down. She looked like she was going to go head first as I was turning the camera on and I said to her "sit on your bottom please" she flew at me HEAD FIRST and in my attempt to catch she knocked me over! I got it on tape!
After that we got in the car and I was pretty cold...Lydia's cheeks were red, but she had been running around and playing. I looked at the temperature and it was 28 degrees!!! I am a horrible parent!!! But we had fun!

No comments: