Friday, January 16, 2009

nothing too exciting

Life around here has been the same'ol same. Lydia is growing by leaps and bounds and baffles us everyday. Her vocabulary is increasing and she's beginning to put words together. "Thank you", "hi mommy", "do it"(have no idea where that one came from), "Oh man". This morning while I was laying in bed waking up I heard Lydia over the monitor yelling at me..."mommy...Oh NO"! "mommy...up"! It was pretty funny. She has this sparkling little personality and a laugh could bring you to tears. She has a seriously stubborn side and is very adamant on doing things herself. If i try to feed her(which I don't do too often)because I know something will be messy, she gets so mad and will not eat if she can't do it herself! We've learned that if there were 2 things that she could eat everyday it would be grapes and Popsicles!

Matt started a new job on Wednesday that for now is part-time, but will grow in to full time soon. My amazing husband is now working 7 days a week, while I am still a stay at home mom. I am so thankful for Matt and his devotion to our family and allowing me to stay home and raise our daughter. He is such an fantastic husband, father and partner and I am the luckiest women in the world to have him as my soul mate!

My health has been an issue for the last month or so. X-rays, blood work, ct scans...Crohns was a possibility but ruled out. While I am still in some pain and not quite feeling myself, I am feeling better. I still have more blood work to do and don't know what in the world is wrong with me but we will hopefully have an answer soon!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Suggestion....

I had lots of stomache issues growing up until about 1 year ago. I was taking immodium like it was candy, pepto, and feeling awful all the time. I went to a nautropath just to see what she may say....and she put me on an elimination diet. It was a diet of not being able to eat much (if anything) and taking out every single possible allergen.

I lost some weight, I found major triggers that I didn't even know were a possibility and haven't had to take any medicine for my stomache in A-G-E-S!

Now, some do have something medically wrong (I was told I had IBS) but really it was just an allergy.

I now cannot have palm oil (which is in EVERYTHING!!!!!) am lactose intolerant (but with baby I've been able to eat some dairy).

Just writing to see if possibly there is another route you could go....

hoping that they find out what the problem is..... ((huge hug))