Saturday, January 24, 2009

First OREO!

Lydia and I went with Mamo and Papa(my mom and mike)to Woodinville today. We had lunch at the Redhook Brewery and visited a couple winery's. With Lydia's lunch she was given a pack of oreos...so after she was done I let her have the first one...it was a hit! You would have thought that child just discovered gold! It was hilarious! Here are a few pictures. After she ate her cookies we got her all cleaned up and she would not stop asking for a cookie...here's a little video!

2 comments:

The Petricks said...

So cute. And I think I love them just as much!!

Keegan Wallis said...

What a cutie! Who doesn't love Oreo's? Just don't let Uncle Jason give her any of his favorite Oreo dish (chocolate pudding with crushed Oreo's) or you really might have an addict! :)